Training: Entrepreneurship and Business Plan
TRAINING PROVIDED BY: DEPARTMENT OF TRADE, INDUSTRY AND TOURISM
Together with external organizations, the Department of Trade, Industry and Tourism (HI & T) provides a training in 'Entrepreneurship and Business Plan'.
The Department HI & T provides training to starting and restarting entrepreneurs with the aim of providing this group with knowledge for a professional approach to their business and writing a business plan.
The Department HI & T does this at the request of organizations that want to provide the training to its members or stakeholders.
The apporach is as follows:
The organization comes in with:
- The training material
- The consumption
- Writing materials
- A fee of SRD 250 per part (33 USD) (there are a total of 3 parts, namely principles of entrepreneurship, Business Model Canvas and Financial administration incl. Cost price calculation)
The Department HI & T is provides the following:
- the trainers
- the training program
- the certificates
- optionally the training room
Training content and Trainers fee:
The training consists of 3 parts as mentioned earlier:
- 1. Fundamental principles of Entrepreneurship and writing a business plan
- 2. Business Model Canvas
- 3. Financial Administration, Financial statements and cost price calculation
All 3 parts are explained theoretically and performed in groups.
The trainers fee is set at SRD 750 in total (100 USD), SRD 250 per part.
- Send a list of participants 1 week in advance, for the benefit of the certificates (record names of participants accurately. Mistakes made in names are the responsibility of the organization
- The maximum number of participants is set at 25
For more information or appointments you can call +597 821 6674 / +597 402 080 extension 1046 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.